The national folk costumes are also very interesting and unique. Some of the most popular costumes are the so-called "white outfits", "black outfits", costumes from the Thracian, Rhodope and Vidin regions, etc. The folk costumes worn on different holidays are extremely varied.
Some of them are those of the Kukeri, Lazarki, the fire-dancers, etc.
Some of the folk festivals on the country's calendar are:
* The festival for authentic folklore in Koprivshtitsa (May-June)
* The folk festivals in Bourgas (August)
* The folk festivals in Varna (August)
* The folk festival Pirin Sings (August)
* The folk festival Rozhen Sings (September)