Join us and go rafting along the Struma river in the Kresna gorge!
The Struma river is situated between the Pirin and Malashevska Mountains,
and collects water from seeral mountains. It offers everything for rafting and kayaking.
Your adrenalin will rise to the water level and the rapid waters speed.
The rock monsters become scenery for in your water action, where you are the main actor.
For your safety and comfort, we will provide you with:
- Safety equipment - helmet, neoprene, life jacket, oar;
- Experienced instructors.
- Sport shoes, sport waterproof outfit, sunglasses, suntan cream, clothes and shoes for change, towel.
- You have a choice between accommodation in a private hotel or on a tent camp site.
We will let you know in advance in your programme,
as well as the required equipment as a tent, sleeping bag, duvet, and food.
- Organized transport by minibus or car
- Suitable for beginners and advanced;
- Visit to local spas will be the special surprise;
- A personal medical insurance is advisable
If any participant in the group does not have medical insurance we do not bear any further responsibility in case of injury.
You can buy an insurance policy before coming to Bulgaria or at the ofice here.
*In this trip we can include Rila monastery and Melnik's pyramids!