The routes pass through the biggest Bulgarian Massifs – the Rila, Pirin and Rhodopi Mountains and the Mountain chain – Stara planina (Old Mountain). The routes are presented in a low grade of difficulty for beginners, which can be worked out for advanced (tourists in a good and active fitness), too. All routes have been designed for you in a way that you will get the full pleasure of the combination of movement and visits of natural phenomena, historical places and monuments, and architectural preserves.
From 2 to 8 days. The journey can be prolonged by your inquiry.
- Private hotels, traditional houses.
- This will be notified in advance in the program.
- In case of tent camping, we will provide with a sleeping bag, duvet, and food.
- Organised transport by car or minibus;
- Sport shoes, sport outfit, gloves, bottle for water, small rucksack, warm cloths
- Sunglasses, suntan cream, hat, personal first-aid kit.
Paragliding over the Old Mountain